Community Bulletin Board
We’re happy to announce the pool & hot tub will re-open May 1, 2021.
To receive a new key, please do the following –
- A unit owner who wishes to allow their tenant to pick up the new pool key must complete the “Pool Key Release Authorization Form”.
- Agree to and signthe Capitola Knolls HOA Pool rules that meet the Santa Cruz County and CDC Guidelines.
- The current pool key must be exchanged at the time you receive the new pool key. If the prior key was misplaced, please provide a $50.00 check made payable to Capitola Knolls c/o King Management, 2425 Porter Street, Suite 15, Soquel CA 95073.
- All accounts must be current (monthly assessment, late fees, reimbursement assessments and fines).
- Starting Thursday, April 29, 2021 keys will be available for pick up at the management office, King Management, 2425 Porter Street, Suite 15, Soquel CA 95073 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- Keys will be available at the Capitola Knolls pool area on Saturday, May 1, 2021 from 10:00 AM– 12:00 PM and again from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
|LOCATION: Board Meetings are currently being held via Zoom.|
|MEETING DATE:||(click date for agenda)|
|See All Board Meeting Agendas|